The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult a family law attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Filing a Motion to Amend Child Custody in Virginia
- Beginning the Discovery Process in a Virginia Child Custody Modification Case
- Understanding When One May Modify A Virginia Child Custody Order
- Why Unmarried Virginia Beach Parents Must Obtain a Custody Order from the Court
- Understanding The Rights Of Unmarried Parents In Virginia
- Conducting Discovery in a Virginia Beach Child Custody Case